HireShop Software by BottledCode
Generate Hire Agreements from a License scan plus Linked with Xero Accounting and the BC CRM.
The HireShop Software you’re probably been looking for
The BottledCodeCRM + HireShop is a Windows Desktop Application which allows you to quickly secure ID, create a Hire Agreement and Invoice (with Xero) all integrated with a simple CRM.
The software has been tailor made by Hire Shop owners for other Hire Shop owners…
- Integrated Invoicing with Xero opens the finished invoice ready for printing
- License Scanning as input, secures details and photo
- Generates a Hire Agreement ready for printing. Create your own fully branded template
- Built in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) so you can keep track of all your clients
- Integrates with MailChimp so you can effortlessly grow your mailinglist
- Integrates with the rest of the BottledCode suite, so your marketing website is linked with your POS system plus many other features your business needs
Q. How do I get started?
Simply go to https://bottledcode.com.au/start/?src=faqs to get started.
Our on-boarding process is as follows:
- You enter your name & email into our start form
- Confirm your email address
- Await our Getting Started Pack via email
- Click on the link in the email to complete your Site Needs Analysis (SNA)
- We then create your Digital Strategy & Stack Proposal and send it to you
- You accept the proposal by purchasing your first month via our store.
- We then create a Build Plan
- We give you a Client Deliverables Checklist (CDC) to give us what we need to build your site
- Once you complete the CDC your One Week Go Live timer starts ticking!
After we launch your site, your monthly plan inclusions then kick in.
Q: What does a 'floating bottle credit' represent?
More than just a gimmick, we use bottles to act as a container of tasks and capability. One bottle roughly equates to 75 mins of actual work done: 60 mins of technician time and 15 minutes of manager/tester time. This ensures for every hour of work we do, we have both governance at the manager level, plus testing time to ensure the work is completed correctly .
We have refined this pricing over 20 years and hundreds of clients. Read more about our transparent pricing model.
Q: Why do I need an SSL Certificate?
We are moving towards what's called The Encrypted Web and it essentially means that if you don't have an SSL Certificate applied to your site then you will be penalised. We've written a blog on it here.
Q: What is the difference between DV and EV SSL Certficates
Domain Validated (DV) certificates provides the least level of confidence in buyers as to obtain one you only need proof that you own the domain, not who you are - so any nefarious individual can get these. An Enterprise Validated (EV) cert goes the extra mile to prove the entity owning the site is indeed legitimate. It requires much more effort to get one, but don't worry, we handle most of it for you.
Q. What happens if I can't afford my subscription one month
We have a flexible pricing policy, where you can postpone a payment until the next month with no penalty. You can do this up to three times in a subscription period (12 months). If you are struggling or want to just downgrade to our 'keep the lights on' level, you can do this at any stage. It will then only cost you $29 per month, but you won't have any floating bottle credits, just website, hosting and your domain name, plus email.
Q: What are the different levels of Social Media Marketing?
Level 1 means you get 2 bottles used per month exclusively on your Social Media campaigns. Level 2 means you get 5 bottles..
Q. How long is the subscription term?
All subscriptions are for 12 months.
Q. What is your cancellation policy?
There are two ways this is handled;
- Before your first 12 months is completed: You get to keep all the design documents we created for you, but your website is backed up and turned off.
- After your first 12 months is completed: We give you a full backup of your digital stack including your website.
Remember, we always setup 90% of your stack in your name to start with, so moving away from us at any stage is easy for you.
In both cases we sever all Security Authorisations we may have in place with you, so we no longer have access to any of your stack.
Remember you can downgrade at anytime if you can't afford your monthly pack cost.
About the Author: Brad Jeffery
Chief Bottler - BottledCode
Brad is the Founder of BottledCode. He is also the Founder of IdeasKicker.com and is the inventor of the term Crowd Vetting. In 2005 he co-founded RealXstream.com, a video streaming service for the extreme sports industry and in 2014 was a senior tech lead on the largest FinTech project in the Southern Hemisphere. He also spends his time running multiple e-commerce sites as well as the owner of Made in the Gong, a makerspace. Over the last 20 years he has built hundreds of websites, apps, middleware, plugins and services and has a passion for marketing & developing automated business processes through software.