Amazon and eBay Integration for WooCommerce helps you reach new customers
The Amazon and eBay Integration connects your online store with the millions of customers on Amazon’s and eBay’s global marketplace network.
A seamless integration from your BottledCode WooCommerce Website to eBay and Amazon.
Amazon and eBay Integration powered by Codisto is an Amazon and eBay sales channel, a marketplace listing tool, a fully-featured multichannel solution and inventory and pricing sync, all in one powerful extension.
**The WooCommerce Amazon and eBay Extension is free to download and install but requires a paid monthly subscription for integration services.
How much does it cost?
The following prices are in USD. You can Pay It Yourself (PIY) or elect for Integrated Billing where we just add the cost onto your monthly subscription price. In either case we setup your account for you and integrate it into your BottledCode Solution*.
*Integration is paid for by your monthly floating bottle credits. If integration efforts exceed what your Digital Stack Pack or App Pack monthly limits allow, you will be required to purchase extra Floating Bottle Credits (FBCs) to cover the work. This integration can take anywhere from 1 to 3 FBCs.
- List your entire WooCommerce product catalog on Amazon and eBay in minutes
- Create new Amazon and eBay listings individually, in filtered groups, or in bulk
- Link existing Amazon and eBay listings to their matching products in your WooCommerce catalog
- Set separate pricing, fulfilment rules and product details for Amazon and eBay listings based on your existing WooCommerce catalog data
- Receive marketplace orders in WooCommerce
- Sync inventory, orders, pricing and product details in real-time
- Supports all global Amazon and eBay marketplaces
- Codisto XpressGrid offers easy spreadsheet style management of all your marketplace listings from a single screen within WooCommerce
- Easy install-and-go setup, no data migration, no re-platforming
- 30-day free trial
WooCommerce Amazon and eBay Integration extension is the only official WooCommerce extension that connects your online store with the millions of customers on Amazon’s and eBay’s global marketplace network. Take control of your multichannel strategy and reach more customers with Amazon and eBay!
The WooCommerce Amazon and eBay Extension is free to download, install and try for 30-days, after which a recurring paid subscription is required for ongoing integration services provided by Codisto.
All plans include the full range of features including real-time sync for inventory, pricing, orders and product information, as well as 24/7 customer support.
Unlimited and Enterprise plans are also available for high-volume merchants.
spend more time delivering value to your customers NOT creating email content
About the Author: Brad Jeffery
Chief Bottler - BottledCode
Brad is the Founder of BottledCode. He is also the Founder of IdeasKicker.com and is the inventor of the term Crowd Vetting. In 2005 he co-founded RealXstream.com, a video streaming service for the extreme sports industry and in 2014 was a senior tech lead on the largest FinTech project in the Southern Hemisphere. He also spends his time running multiple e-commerce sites as well as the owner of Made in the Gong, a makerspace. Over the last 20 years he has built hundreds of websites, apps, middleware, plugins and services and has a passion for marketing & developing automated business processes through software.